Monday, November 9, 2009

TOES!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! We've been busy around the house! We've decided that we think Emerie might be teething and that's why she's been so fussy. She wants to chew on everything and is a drooling machine. She's been better the past couple of days and much happier, so Mommy and Daddy are happier too! She still hates her tummy time and has figured out that to get out of it, she just has to roll over as soon as I put her down. She's so close to rolling over from her back to her tummy. She's also found her toes and feet this week and is reaching for them constantly. Carl and I love just looking at her because she spends most of the time smiling and laughing. Bower still wants her to play with him. Emerie just looks at him when he's walking by her and smiles at him!
Carl and I spent all weekend decorating the house for Christmas! I would never get my stuff out this early, but we are having Em's 3 month pics made right before Thanksgiving at the house. I'm proud of how good it looks! Emerie has her own tree in her room with lots of pink ornaments. We even put lights up on the house! We have two deer that light up in the front yard, and Bower has decided to bark at them. Hopefully, he'll get used to them! I have one more tree to put up which will go in the rec room, but we have to rearrange some things first. Now all I have to do is wrap presents! Emerie is going to be so spoiled at Christmas! And even Bower, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment