Monday, November 23, 2009

3 months!

I can't believe that Emerie is already 3 months old! We just had her three months pictures taken. I hope we got some good shots! She is getting so big! She loves to play in the floor with me and let me pull her up to where she is sitting up. She holds onto my thumbs when we play. Now she is pulling my thumbs to her mouth to chew on them! I swear she is teething. We're still not sleeping to well, but hopefully we'll get there! I go back to work in less than two weeks, and I'm dreading it. Although I crave adult interaction (ha, ha!), I'm going to miss her. Grandma Joyce is going to keep her one day a week, and Carl will be with her the other day I work. I'm sure Aunt Kiki and Grandma Cherry will keep her when they are here on the weekends! I think we might even get Bumpa off the golf course some to babysit as well. Papa can't wait for her to be able to hold a fishing pole. So when she's old enough, he might be fighting to keep her too!
We want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! We are going to Georgia to see Carl's family. It will be Em's first long trip! I hope she travels well! I'll let you know how it goes. We have so much to be thankful for this year. Carl and I have been blessed with this beautiful, health baby girl. We have a faithful and playful dog. We are also thankful for our families who help us out so much with things too numerous to mention. I am so glad that Emerie has wonderful grandparents that love her so much and want to spoil her, which she is definitely spoiled. We love you all!
Here are a few pics from the last couple of weeks. I'll post some after Thanksgiving of Em in her turkey dress that my friend Jessica made. It's super cute, and I can't wait for Em to wear it!












No comments:

Post a Comment