Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shopping!

Most of you probably know how much I hate shopping! Well, I went with Mom and Keeley today and actually had a good time. It's so fun picking out Christmas presents for Emerie! They have so many great toys for her! I probably spent way too much money, but I did get her some awesome things for Christmas. I think I'm actually done shopping for her! I accomplished a lot today. Of course, Grandma Cherry and Aunt Kiki bought her some really cute clothes. One thing is for sure, she's going to only wear her outfits once because she has so many!
On to the bigger news! Emerie slept in her crib last night and didn't wake up until 5:15 this morning! Yay! I hope it's not a one time thing. We'll see how tonight goes. Hopefully, she wont' need the carseat. She did run a little fever after her shots but seems to be feeling better.
She got some daddy time today while I was shopping. Apparently, she decided to give Daddy a hard time, so she filled her diaper and then some. According to Papa, it was bad! :) So Daddy had to change her and clean her up. Then she spit up everywhere, so there was another wardrobe change. Then she peed everywhere when he was changing her diaper, so she got another outfit. I think she is being nice to me, since I went and bought her all the presents. Ha, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment