Friday, October 23, 2009

Our First Post!

Happy Fall! Several people I know have blogs, so I decided to start one for our family. Emerie had her 2 month check-up today. She was a trooper through her shots and only cried for about a minute. Mommy and Daddy did well too and didn't cry! She weighs 12lbs. 3 ozs. and is 23in. long. That's the 85th and 75th percentile! She has almost doubled her birth weight! She loves to eat that's for sure and comes by that honestly from both sides of the family. She is changing so much everyday! I keep telling Carl that's she a mini-me version of him. She is starting to laugh and have what I call conversations with herself! It's so cute!
Bower is great with her! He brings her his toy and sits it beside her. He justs waits and is like why aren't you playing with me. He never gives his toy to anyone else. He loves to give her hands and feet kisses! It's going to be so funny when she is old enough to play with him.
We don't have much going on. We're staying in for the most part due to all the yuck going around. I'm making Emerie's Christmas List and am starting my shopping early in hopes that I'll be done before I go back to work. I start back the first week of December and am going back two days a week, part-time. I'm so excited about only working two days a week! At least, we won't have to worry about child-care for a while! I think both Em's Grandmas and aunt will fight to babysit her! :) We are planning Emerie's 3 month pictures for next month. Hopefully, she's cooperate!
Our next big step is getting her to sleep in her crib. She loves the carseat! We're going to try the crib tonight. Maybe, we'll all get some sleep but I doubt it! Here are some pics from the last couple weeks! Enjoy!

Right after my bath!



I love my bath!



Go Vandy! Hopefully they'll be better at basketball!



Looking at my daddy!



Bower wanting to play!



My tutu!



Silly girl!



Scowling!



Family pic!














No comments:

Post a Comment